Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ever get tired of a project?

I've been working on a sleeveless sweater, first one, and I'm really getting tired of it already. It's only a "6 hour" project so I'm going with the fact that I really don't like the yarn. It's one of those 1 pound footballs you can buy, I think it's Sensations Boucle. I'm using 3 strands since it's so thin, but I have to admit I just don't like the yarn.

So, I'm going to distract myself and make a couple of dishcloths for a friends birthday on Sat. TG I won't see her over the weekend and she's off work Mon and Tues!

I also bought a bunch of cotton from Joanns online yesterday to get a head start on some Christmas themed dishcloths. Great gifts for someone at the last minute. Add to the fact that it's starting to get warmer here and those types of small projects don't lay all over my lap.

No comments: